Monday, November 15, 2010

Introducing Lines and Arcs


Lines and Arcs will be part of the Group Show at Gallery 7 for the Holiday Open House on November 28, 2010, from 1:00 to 4:00. Refreshments and live music are all a part of the fun. Here's the link: http://www.galleryseven.net/ 

Lines and Arcs is 30" x 40" and is made of my own hand dyed and painted fabrics as well as some commercially purchased batiks. Below is a close up on the quilting on cotton velveteen and cotton broadcloth, hand painted by me. Cotton velveteen...YUM!



Also, new, just for the holidays, will be a line of crocheted ear flap hats. Check it out! Here's just one.



I hope to see you all at the Holiday Open House!

That reminds me. I better do something with those snow dyed fabrics I made last winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment